Working for logical immigation reform based on a stable population, a recognition of the finite nature of our natural resources and the adverse impact of continued growth on our quality of life, standard of living, national interest, character, language, sovereignty and the rule of law. Pushing back and countering the disloyal elements in American society and the anti-American rhetoric of the leftwing illegal alien lobbies. In a debate, when your opponents turn to name calling, it's a good sign you've already won.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Reciprocity

Dear Mr. President:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for
my health, and to avoid high taxes. I would like to ask you to assist me.

Since we're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into
Mexico, we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,
immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the
same way you do here with periodic amnesties and an easy pathway to citizenship. Please let President Calderon know that I am coming and that you expect full reciprocity for me so that I will never be arrested, detained, or repatriated because of my lack of the appropriate documents.

Please let him know that, as part of that reciprocity, I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might
need, whether I use them or not.

3. All Mexican government forms printed in English.

4. English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers to teach Spanish to my grandchildren.

5. Classes in public schools on American culture and history.

6. The American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Free breakfast and lunch served in the schools

8. A local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. Ability to drive in Mexico without car insurance, and no requirement to learn local traffic laws.

10. Every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. Ability to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put US. flag
decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th without any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. The ability to demonstrate in the street with an
American flag if there is anything that the Mexican government is doing that I dislike.

13. A nice job without paying any taxes, or having any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. All the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, our failure to enter Mexico legally, or about the strain we might place on their economy. If I hear the word "gringo", I will expect the Mexican police to arrest the one who said it and charge him or her with racism.

14. Free food stamps.

15. Free rent subsidies.

16. Income tax credits so although I don't pay MexicanTaxes, I'll still receive money from the government
.
17. A Mexican government subsidy of $ 4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Enrollment in the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

19. Dual citizenship

20. Ballots in English

I know this is an easy request for you to make of President Calderon because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Joe American
Scottsdale, AZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post. It rings of truth. Dee nevers comments on your blog but without you she hardly has a blog, does most of the comments herself on her own blog.
I would like to tell you what one large city in the midwest has decided to do in their public schools. Teach in Spanish grades K-3. They think the hispanic children(99.9% Mexican) will do better if they learn their lessons in their first language. All the teachers I know agree, they are dumbing down the kids. The parents who do not speak English or barely like it this way. Unfortunately, college is in English. This is mainly being done hoping that these schools will continue getting federal money and fits in to the no child left behind. The sooner these children are taught in English, the sooner they will master their studies. I think even dee would have to agree with this.
But then again, she nevers takes the common sense route.