Dee Perez-Scott, a member of the Reconquista Movement to restore the Southwest to Mexican control, encourages and supports illegal aliens and open borders but is in a consistent state of denial when it comes to the existence of the movement itself. She, in desperation, tries to characterize the groups opposed to the Obama administration as the real reonquistas. But, you see, reconquistas refers to the conquests not those who perpetrate them, the very misuse she took issue with in an earlier post. Maybe a repeat of what I wrote earlier will sink in this time.
•The term Reconquista (in English, "reconquest") was popularized by Mexican writers Carlos Fuentes and Elena Poniatowska to describe the demographic and cultural presence of [illegal alien] Mexicans into the Southwestern United States.
• Reconquista (Mexico), a movement that desires the reconquest of formerly Mexican territory lost to the United States following the Annexation of Texas and the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo
• Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council "They’re afraid we’re going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They’re right. We will take them over. …. We are here to stay."
• Excelsior- The national newspaper of Mexico "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."
• Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas. ----- "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population. ….. I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."
• Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party
"Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."
• Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor
"We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this
country….I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I’m going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."
• Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Bill Clinton "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn’t like it should leave."
• Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General We are practicing "La Reconquista" in California."
• Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University: "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos…."
Working for logical immigation reform based on a stable population, a recognition of the finite nature of our natural resources and the adverse impact of continued growth on our quality of life, standard of living, national interest, character, language, sovereignty and the rule of law. Pushing back and countering the disloyal elements in American society and the anti-American rhetoric of the leftwing illegal alien lobbies. In a debate, when your opponents turn to name calling, it's a good sign you've already won.