Working for logical immigation reform based on a stable population, a recognition of the finite nature of our natural resources and the adverse impact of continued growth on our quality of life, standard of living, national interest, character, language, sovereignty and the rule of law. Pushing back and countering the disloyal elements in American society and the anti-American rhetoric of the leftwing illegal alien lobbies. In a debate, when your opponents turn to name calling, it's a good sign you've already won.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Dee Perez-Scott: Are you a loyal American?

You Worry Me! (In this piece I use the term Mexican-Americans because they represent the preponderance of the problem but that term serves as a proxy for all the other illegal aliens from other countries who have chosen to violate our borders and the rule of law.)

I've been trying to say this for a long time, but you worry me. I wish you didn't. I wish when I walked down the streets of this country that I love, that your color and culture still blended with the beautiful human landscape we enjoy in this country. But you don't blend in anymore. I notice you, and it worries me.

I notice you because I can't help it anymore. People from your ethnic background or homeland, professing to be seeking a better life for their families but they have been usurping the jobs of my fellow citizens ever since 1954. I don't fully understand why they feel they can ignore national borders and immigration laws, but I know that nothing can justify their ignorance of the rule of law as the foundation of all civilized societies. And that is not just some laws but all laws enacted by the duly elected representatives of the citizens of this great nation.

How often have we read the frequently suppressed stories about illegal aliens,who were driving under the influence, killing innocent mothers and children in crosswalks, carrying out the murder and mayhem dictated by gangs, brutally raping multiple women, and stabbed to death others. Their misguided fellow travelers, like Dee Perez-Scott, aid and abet these law breakers by supporting the causes of illegal aliens and then complaining about their mistreatment when they are apprehended.

So, I notice you now. I don't want to be worried. I don't want to be consumed by the same rage, hate and prejudice that have destroyed the souls of these fellow travelers and illegal aliens. But I need your help. As a rational American, trying to protect my country and family in an irrational and unsafe world, I must know how to tell the difference between you, and the illegal alien.

How do I differentiate between the Mexican American citizens and the illegal aliens in our communities who are attending our schools, enjoying our parks, and living in OUR communities under the protection of OUR constitution, while they harbor, support, defend, embrace and seek special status for themselves and other illegal aliens?

The events since the last amnesty in 1986 changed the answer. The one million illegals granted amnesty in 1986 has now grown to 12-20 million. Taking the lower of those two figures I can calculate a 25 year compound rate of increase of 10.45% per year. Extrapolation of that rate to the year 2050 leads to a number that can only mean Mexico Norte rather than the USA.

It is not my responsibility to determine which of you embraces our great country, with ALL of its religions, with ALL of its different citizens, with all of its faults. It is time for every Mexican American in this country to determine it for me.

I want to know, I demand to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America. Do you pledge allegiance to its flag? Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car to the exclusion of all other flags? Do you pray in your churches that God will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper? Or do you pray that a compliant government will destroy the America we know and love by allowing it to be overrun with illegal aliens and foreigners who are here only for economic gain and have no interest in learning English and renouncing any dual citizenship or allegiance to foreign governments?

Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords all of its citizens? A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country? Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice? Do you love America? If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it. I need to hear from you that you oppose illegal immigration, that you want secure borders, and that you support vigorous and continuous enforcement to help achieve those objectives.

Your leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts about illegal aliens, and what hard actions you are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America from these law breakers. Please, no more benign overtures about the minority among the illegals who actually commit heinous crimes, because I worry that you do not appreciate the full magnitude of that problem. No more benign overtures of condemnation for their unprovoked attacks on people and property, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you. Please, no more ignorance about population-driven pollution, energy demands and natural resource shortages. I am not interested in any more platitudes; I am interested only in action. What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of illegal alien crisis, at this time of the border wars?

I want to see Mexican-Americans waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets. I want to hear you singing 'God Bless America'. I want to see young potential DREAM candidates enlisting in the military for a minimum of four years. I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to this nation as a whole.

By various estimates, there are 12-20 million illegal aliens in this country. Many of these people live and socialize right now in the Hispanic communities. You know them.
You know where they are. Hand them over to us, now! But I have seen little action and little demonstration of this form of loyalty. Instead I have seen an already closed and secretive community close even tighter. You object to every effective measure taken by the states to apprehend and expel illegals and secure the jobs and safety of their citizens. You support the wishes of foreigners over those of your fellow citizens. You have demonstrated with the illegals for rights no visitor should expect. You have screamed for protection from enforcement and deportation. You object to descriptive terms like “anchor babies” in favor of politically correct euphemisms.

The Hispanic leaders that HAVE appeared in the media were equivocating and failed to strongly support the rule of law. They seemed more concerned with making sure that the United States grants amnesty to all of the illegal aliens who are already here. They want to protect their illegal ethnic brethren from any legal action directed towards them in the United States. They are not supporting our country and denouncing the illegal aliens and the leaders of countries that promote their border violations.

If these misguided souls really believe that unfettered immigration, legal and illegal, is good for this country, I want the chapter and verse of their rationale. I want them to counter the statement that the “limit” of finite natural resources per capita as population increases without bounds is zero. I want them to explain how pollution can be reduced at the same time as the population is doubling. I want them to explain how our fossil fuel demand will be diminished by more people. I want them to contemplate the message in the recent PBS program entitled "How many people can the earth support" with David Attenborough. I want them to decide and defend how many people we should have in the U.S.

I want statement from popular Mexican-American leaders to back it up those responses. What good is it if one’s motives are good, pure, and true, toward foreigners but the opposite toward America’s future and one’s fellow citizens?

What good is it if one incorrectly adheres to a degenerative form of the rule of law that allows one to ignore those laws with which he or she disagrees? This form has been demonstrated to us over and over again, a form whose structure is built upon a foundation of lawlessness and ignorance. A form whose members (some as young as five years old) are seen day after day, week in and week out, year after year, marching in the streets, carrying foreign flags and burning the American flag. A form whose members are disloyal converts who militate against the great United States of America, the country of their birth. They support the actions of foreign governments and their policies that promote the flow of illegals across international boundaries. A form whose rules are so twisted, that they feel free to harshly criticize and attempt to silence all those with whom they disagree. The objects of their derision from any reasonable point of view are the real “loyal Americans.” And the Mexican Americans do this in the name of illegal aliens.

They adamantly oppose any sweeps, workplace raids and other effective methods for curbing border violations. They refuse to admit that internal enforcement based on E-verification of work status is the most effective way to discourage illegal entry and presence.

We will NEVER allow illegal aliens or their fellow travelers, to take away that which is so precious to us - our rights under the greatest constitution in the world. I want to know where every Mexican-American in this country stands and I think it is my right and the right of every true citizen of this country to demand it. A right paid for by the blood of thousands of my brothers and sisters who died protecting the very constitution that is protecting you and your family.

I am pleading with you to let me know. I want you here as my brother, my neighbor, my friend, as a fellow American. But there can be no gray areas or ambivalence regarding your allegiance, and it is up to YOU, to show ME, where YOU stand. Until then, “YOU WORRY ME!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will never be able to reach Dee and most of her fellow anti-American coherts. Tribalism and ethnocentricism is instilled in their very being. They will never make loyal Americans. It is beyond their hearts and souls, sadly.

The worse thing we could do is to grant amnesty to their ethnic group that is of the same mindset. It would be the end of this nation as we know it.