..............................Dee Perez in Mexico in "leaner" times.
..............................Dee Perez-Scott living off the fat of the land.
Questions for Dee Perez-Scott
1. Do you believe an America with 600 million people will be better than an America with 300 million?
2. What are you doing to contribute to either outcome?
3. What don't you understand about finite natural resources?
4. Would a population density of Bangladesh satisfy your craving for more immigrants?
5. Do you think concerns about population growth, pollution, energy demands, and finite natural resources are a legitimate basis for immigration reform?
6. Would you grant automatic membership in your family just because a complete stranger gave birth in your home?
7. How do you define loyalty to America? Does your definition include giving precedence to illegal aliens over the wishes of your fellow citizens and the rule of law?
8. Do you think miscreant employers should be punished for hiring illegal aliens but the illegals should be let off "perez-scott" free?
9. Why do you favor illegal aliens over your fellow citizens?
10.Do you think welfare is a good thing? See quote below and then guess who is the author.
The lessons of history, confirmed by the evidence immediately before me show conclusively that continued dependence upon welfare induces a spiritual and moral disintegration fundamentally destructive to the national fiber. To dole out welfare in this way is to administer a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit . . . It is in violation of the traditions of America.