"Jan Brewer to Birthers: Shut Up! You Guys are Losers!" Suddenly Dee Perez-Scott has shifted her position from Jan Brewer as "La Bruja" to Jan Brewer the heroine. Which is it? In Dee's schizoid world the validity of everything depends not on the evidence but rather on whether it accords with Dee's biased views.
Brewer has simply confirmed that she is an idiot and should never have been re-elected. She doesn't have the intellect of a fence post, just the kind of person that fits with Dee's scheme of things.
All of this blather tends to overlook that we are talking about the highest and most powerful office in the land. If anything, we should be going to extremes to assure the bona fides of candidates for that office. Moreover, now that we have someone of questionable qualifications in the office, no questions or doubts should be off limits.
While the so-called long form certificate of live birth finally disclosed by Obama seems to put the matter to rest, one has to wonder about two things: why did it take so long for him to make this document public and why hasn't the investigation focused on Kenya to the same degree it did on the Hawaiian end of the controversy. I saw nothing in the investigation to suggest the documents floating around the internet showing Obama was born in Kenya as being of any less validity than the document produced by Hawaii. What does one do in a case like that where two countries produce equal evidence the birth of Obama? Prove that the attached documents are bogus by investigating them at the source and I will shut up on this issue. A half-assed investigation focused only on Hawaii won't do. Every one should agree with that because of the importance of the office of the presidency.
Here's the other half of the story that needs to be investigated.
General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961(what a sad day for the USA!). Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth
Working for logical immigation reform based on a stable population, a recognition of the finite nature of our natural resources and the adverse impact of continued growth on our quality of life, standard of living, national interest, character, language, sovereignty and the rule of law. Pushing back and countering the disloyal elements in American society and the anti-American rhetoric of the leftwing illegal alien lobbies. In a debate, when your opponents turn to name calling, it's a good sign you've already won.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Dee Perez-Scott sees Brewer as heroine!
- ► 2013 (18)
- Dee Perez-Scott: Read this letter to President Ob...
- Dee Perez-Scott sees Brewer as heroine!
- Dee Perez-Scott makes an unwarranted plea to Obama...
- Dee Perez-Scott believes those fake deportation st...
- Dee Perez-Scott wants amnesty for illegals
- Dee Perez-Scott wants waiver for illegal aliens
- Netroots Nation Speakers for 2009
- Dee Perez-Scott: An opportunity to compromise
- Dee Perez-Scott likes Obama's CIR
- The Dee Perez-Scott Guide to Mexico Norte
- Dee Perez-Scott
- Dee Perez-Scott: Monkey Business for our Time
- Dee Perez-Scott blows another gasket
- Dee Perez Scott: What the hell is wrong???
- Dee Perez-Scott distorts the truth about the cost ...
- Dee Perez-Scott: More Hyperbole and Distortions
- Dee Perez-Scott: Can't Read and Can't Comprehend ...
- Dee Perez-Scott: Obama & Napo collude to undermin...
- Dee Perez-Scott: Achievement in Learning English
- Dee Perez-Scott: Errs in citing an illegal alien ...
- Dee Perez-Scott is talking thru her Hat, Again!
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (34)
- ► 2008 (137)
My Blog List
Restore the Republic
Home of the
The National Interest
"It is both a right and a responsibility of a democratic society to manage immigration so that it serves the national interest." Barbara Jordan, Former U.S. Representative.
"The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism, but under the name of liberalism they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program until one day America will be a socialist nation without ever knowing how it happened." – Norman Thomas, American socialist, 1948 [Barack Obama, 2008?]
The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for all views regarding immigration's unarmed invasion and its deadly consequences for the national interest, language, character, and sovereignty. Our porous borders and the gross failures of internal enforcement are a clear and present danger to our country and constitute an open invitation to illegal aliens, terrorists, and cultures inimical to the ideals of democracy.