1. What does the phrase "rule of law" mean? Why is it important?
2. What happens to a society when it fails to observe the rule of law?
3. What is the single most unifying force in a society?
4. What happens when you spread finite natural resources over an ever expanding population?
5. What is meant by the term "sovereignty"? Why is it important?
6. At what age are citizens allowed to vote?
7. At what age are illegal aliens allowed to vote?
8. What is the penalty for voting illegally?
9. What is the significance of being deported involuntarily?
10. Is it legal to fly a foreign flag above the American flag?
11. How do you define loyalty to the United States?
12. Do you think every baby born in the U.S. should be awarded birthright citizenship even if neither parent is a citizen?
13. If you achieve citizenship, will you vote for the best candidate? the candidate of your race or ethnicity? only the candidates in your political party?
14. How do you rank your loyalty to family vs. loyalty to country?
15. If a person favored loyalty to foreigners or foreign nations over loyalty to the U.S. , would you consider him or her a traitor?
16. Should repatriation of illegal aliens be expedited and given a high priority?
17. Will too many foreign-born individuals adversely affect America?
18. How will population growth affect extinction of species, traffic congestion, depletion of natural resources, pollution, crime, drug trafficking, disease, poverty and joblessness?
19. Is there a danger illegal aliens will re-create the very conditions they fled their homelands to escape?
20. What will that mean for the quality of life and standard of living in the U.S.?
21. If both decline, will that affect you personally?