Working for logical immigation reform based on a stable population, a recognition of the finite nature of our natural resources and the adverse impact of continued growth on our quality of life, standard of living, national interest, character, language, sovereignty and the rule of law. Pushing back and countering the disloyal elements in American society and the anti-American rhetoric of the leftwing illegal alien lobbies. In a debate, when your opponents turn to name calling, it's a good sign you've already won.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Not so Fast There, Pedro!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Too Bad He is an American Citizen!

ultima said...

By the look on his face I would say that is very unlikely? The next test is, "Habla Ingles?" May I see your drivers license? Were you born in the U.S.? Where? Please hold while I check to make sure? One can't be too careful these day with terrorists on the loose. Thank you, sir! You are free to go and have a nice day.

Did I ever tell you about the time I was stopped while tromping through the snow after watching bowl games all day. The cop asked me for my drivers license because they were looking for someone in the area. I guess I should have gotten all bent out of shape but instead I politely handed it over and then went on about my business. Today, the cop might be looking for an illegal if the Vitter amendment had been passed today.

Anonymous said...

I can see it now, Ultima. The racial profiling argument is coming. By the way, when you were stopped were they looking for a white male? If so, shouldn't they have been stopping and questioning a black female instead so you couldn't claim racial profiling? lol